A local who cares
Darriea Turley has worked and volunteered in health and community services in our region for over the 35 years. Darriea has seen first-hand the pressures our local communities are facing and understands how important it is that local residents are supported in Western NSW. Darriea will work to ensure that this region gets its fair share.
A local who listens and fights for us
As Mayor of Broken Hill, Darriea helped expose water misuse on the Barwon-Darling. Darriea knows what it takes to fight for better schools, health services, TAFEs and jobs. Darriea will work to make our area an even better place to live, work and rasie a family.
Darriea will be a strong voice for Barwon
The Nationals have taken this area for granted. We deserve better and Darriea Turley will deliver for our community. She will:
- Ease the cost of living for local families by putting downward pressure on electricity prices
- Fight for more investment in our local schools and TAFE
- Defend local health services from further cuts by the Liberal-National Government
- Protect our region from coal seam gas, and
- Fight to protect our water against big corporate interests